Manage Your Semester Like a CEO
Learn how to think of your studies like an entrepreneur CEO.
- Culture, Core Values, and Mission -- Activity without high levels of purpose is a drain
- Strategy – What is your unique value proposition in the market
- Clients – Who have you made commitments to and are expecting something from you
- Core Competencies – What activities do you need to excel in to be the best in your industry
- Production Schedule – What has been committed, who to, when is it expected?
- Continual Improvement Plan – What did you learn from the week that will inform how perform in the following
- Exit Strategy or End Game – if wildly successful, what will you do upon graduation?
Ritualize Process Thinking
Whether it’s getting more schoolwork done with better marks in less time or raising 20 acres of vegetables for a dining hall or designing outcome-based program design, they all have the same process steps involved. Manage Your Semester Like a CEO walks you through the process to give you greater clarity and confidence in achieving your goals, no matter how diverse or different they are from one another.